VeloSource has a locum tenens Hematology-Oncology opportunity in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Need: M-F | 8a-5p | Clinic, On call one weekday/night and weekend call every 5th weekend
– Active PA License, Non-PA Licensed or Reactivation
– DEA Required, Board Status: Board Certified
– Provider will Do Consultations in Main Hospital Across the Street from Clinic
– Inpatient Census: 20 | Can Spend an Average of 1HR with a New Patient
– Weekday/Night Call: Provider Will See Their Own Outpatients, New Hospital Inpatient Consults and Provide Supervision of the Infusion Center | Can Request a Reduced Patient Load on Their On-Call Day
– Typical Cases: Oncology and Hematology
– Provider will Work Solo
– Workload: 7% Inpatient, 93% Out Patient | Patient Mix: 50% Medical Oncology, 50% Hematology
– Hospitalist Usually Admits Patients and Will Consult with the Medical Oncologist/Hematologist
– EMR: Inpatient – Cerner | Outpatient – Aria
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.