VeloSource has a locum tenens Internal Medicine opportunity in Jamestown, New York.
– Active New York license
– DEA Required: No (Will accept candidates needing to apply for a state DEA or transfer a DEA from another state)
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Joint injections, EKG, none necessary for outpatient practice
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 8a-5p
– Call 5p-8a
– Weekend Call | Fri 5p-Sat 1p | Sat 9p- Sun 1p | Sun 9p- Mon 8am|
– Typical Day: Standard daily schedule for well established Internal Medicine community practice. Various standard services provided to practice patients. One evening of outpatient/inpatient call and and weekend a month of hospital rounding and call.
– Types of Call: In house, Telephone, 30 minute response
– Call is one night per week and one weekend per month which includes outpatient practice and hospital call
– Average admissions while on call: 5
– Patient Mix: 100% Adult
– Inpatient: 10-25 per day
– Outpatient: 20 per day
– Typical Cases Seen: Community Internal Medicine-general medicine; chronic condition patients; basic primary care procedures
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.