This Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic Physician job is currently closed.
VeloSource has a locums Urgent Care Physician opportunity in Normal, Illinois.
– Active Illinois License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible (Within 12 months of residency)
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
– Clinic hours vary from 8a-6p(Sunday) 8a-8p(Weekdays)
– No call
– Procedures: Suturing, incision and drainage, x-ray interpretation pending final radiology read, EKG interpretation pending cardiology read
– EMR: EPIC
– Mixed staff of MDs, DOs, PAs, and APNs
– No oversight supervision necessary for this position
– 3.5-4 patients on average/hour
– Types of cases: quick visits – URIs, UTIs, sprains, etc.
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.