VeloSource has a new locum tenens CRNA opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Needs: Fulltime | Daylight and Evening Coverage in Main OR, On-Site ASC, GI Lab, EP Lab, Radiology
– Active PA License
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS and PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Flexible Shifts | 8hr, 10hr and 12hr | Mon – Sat
– 0630 Start Time
– Assignments Will Be for Hands on Anesthesia Care in the OR/Off-Site locations with rotation to provide Break/Lunch Coverage
– Typical Cases: Mix Over a Variety of Service Lines that Range from elective to complex acute care. Heavy caseload of orthopedics, complex urology, surgical oncology, neuro, vascular and cardiac.
– EMR: Cerner (SA Anesthesia)
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.