VeloSource has a Hospitalist opportunity open to Physicians in Rockford, Illinois, less than 90 min away from Chicago.
– BE/BC Emergency Medicine (ABEM, ABOEM)
– EM physicians are required to have active ACLS and ATLS licenses
– Shifts are 9, 10, and 12/24 hrs in length
– Expectation is work a minimum of three (3) nights per month if FT (120 hours) or if PT expectation is 1 night a month for every 20 hours of monthly commitment
– Weekends available
– Day or Night shifts open, full Nocturnist role available
– APP support
– Physicians are responsible for all of the APP patients and sign off on all of their charts, as APPs are not able to work independently
– Physician can see ALL of the APP’s patients if desired, choose to see certain patients depending on what is going on with the patient, or, leave it up to the APP to ask the physician to see the patient if they have concerns or want physician expertise, itt is totally up to the Physician
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.