VeloSource has an Anesthesiology opportunity open to CRNAs in Sault Ste Marie, Michigan.
– Active MI License, IMLC providers
– DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Monday-Friday 7a to 3p
– Possible Call Coverage
– Weeknight call 3p to 7a
– Weekend Call Friday 3p to Monday 7a
– Do own cases for the majority of the day…endo, ortho, GS, uro, ENT, eyes
– No neurosurgery or cardiothoracic.
– Very light supervision, work very independently.
– Other anesthesia providers doing their own cases and usually a float person help with issues that might come up
– Possible call coverage
– Procedures: Bread and butter anesthesia including OB anesthesia – ortho, GS, Uro, ENT, Gyn, Ophthal, Podiatry
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.