VeloSource has a new locum tenens Pathology opportunity in Somerset, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, Board Certified
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Mon – Sun | 8a-3p | No Call
– Typical Day: Includes Grossing, FNA assessments, ~1 frozen section/week, Non-gyne diagnosing, Hematology consults, ordering special stains and IHC stains, reviews of send out cases.
– Provider will work solo
– Typical Cases: surgical and non-gyne including endoscopy specimens, lymph node biopsies, prostate cases, routine gall bladder andappendix, colons, lesions, hyterectomies and colposcopy specimens
– Patient Mix: 99% Adult and 1% Peds
– AVG Case per Day: 20
– AVG Evaluations per Day: 3
– AVG Workload: 50% Medical and 50% Surgical
– EMR: Paragon
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.