VeloSource has a locum tenens Thoracic Surgery opportunity that is open to Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants in Pennsylvania, just outside State College.
– Coverage Needs: Inpatient consults/calls/images and post op management, Possible Surgery assistance and Outpatient calls/clinic
– Mon-Fri standard hours approx. 7a start for OR days 8a other days | Weekend coverage twice monthly on call ideally
– Active PA License and DEA Required
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR and PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Mon & Wed-7a start, Tues & Thurs 8a – 2p No Call, Weekend coverage 2x per month
– Typical Day: OR- Monday and Wednesdays; Clinic Tuesday and Thursdays 8a-2p
– All days rounding on inpatient consults and post op patients; Clinic support as needed
– Surgery assistance possible- inpatient consults and outpatient clinic support required
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Procedures: Pleurex cath/pleural effusions/SOB/wedge resections/hemoptysis/wound checks/Masses of Thoracic region/lobectomy
– EMR: Epic and Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.