VeloSource is Open
We are working round the clock to support our exceptional healthcare providers and trusted healthcare facilities throughout the United States during this pandemic. All physicians, CRNAs, nurse practitioners and physician assistants on assignments currently with us or those contemplating going on assignment will have our full support during this difficult time.
- 24/7 assistance for up to date help on all logistics associated with current assignments.
- Also for all interested healthcare facilities and healthcare providers in need of help.
To ensure that our staff is always available for your locum tenens and permanent placement needs, we are currently doing the following as part of our preparedness plan
- Core leadership/staff are in our office while other employees of the company have shifted to working from home utilizing already emplaced leading edge technology
- Social distancing
- No close quarter meetings
- At least 2-meter distance between people at all times
- If any employee develops symptoms, they are to self-isolate immediately
- Cleaning office areas and washing hands thoroughly and often
VeloSource Locum Tenens
It is important that VeloSource healthcare practitioners are not possible transmission sources. We are in close contact with all locum tenens that are actively working or scheduled and rely on them to follow the healthcare facility’s infection control protocol while on assignment.
Healthcare practitioners and facilities are already watching this situation closely. For the most current information on COVID-19, we recommend following the CDC