This Pediatrics – Hospitalist Physician job is currently closed.
VeloSource has a locum tenens Pediatric Hospitalist opportunity in Northern California.
– Candidate will do daily rounds and as needed, see Nursery/Pediatric admission before 4 pm. Newly admitted nursery patients must be seen within 18 hours of birth. Pediatric patients must be seen within 12 hours of admission.
– BC or BE Pediatrics
– Level II Trauma Facility
– This role requires physician to provide resident teaching/precepting
– Avg # admissions/day: 4 (3-5) pediatric patients and 7 (3-15) newborn/nursery patient
– Required procedures: pediatric resuscitation and intubation, and circumcision
– Schedule: Monday-Sunday 24hr coverage
– BC or BE within 3 years Pediatrics
– CA license – Required
– CA DEA, PALS – Required
– Must be California Children's Services (CCS) paneled
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.