VeloSource has a locum tenens CRNA Anesthesiology opportunity in Central Georgia, outside of Macon.
– Anesthesiologist and most days without another CRNA
– Types of Cases: General, Eyes, Ortho
– General cases to include hernias, biopsies, mass excisions, lap choles, colectomies, foreign body removals
– Temporary Privileges available
– Number of cases per day: depends – can be from 10 cases per day
– Cases normally start at 8:00 Monday – Friday
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.