VeloSource has a locum tenens Radiation Oncology opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA State License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: BLS, CPR
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– M-F | 7a-5p | No Call
– Typical Day: QA, Treatment delivery, imaging, chart prep and checklist, documentation, CT simulation, scheduling patient appointment, patient care coordination
– Procedures: Radiation Therapy treatments and CT's
– Provider Will Work Solo
– Patient Mix: 100% Adult
– Other Specialties Onsite: SRS/SBRT/IMRT/3D/PET
– EMR: Powerchart; Aria
– Typical Cases Seen: All Oncology
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.