VeloSource has a locum tenens Neurosurgery opportunity in Central Pennsylvania, just outside of State College.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible if within 3 years of completing residency
– Required Certifications: ABMS
– Mon-Mon | 7a-7a | 24hr-Call
– Will Cover a Level II Trauma Center and Emergency Department
– Provider will do some inpatient consults, be first on call for night call for Neurosurgery inpatients
– Provider Will Work Solo | No Mid-Level Coverage
– AVG Patient Census: 5 – 10
– AVG Number of Calls per Night: 3
– AVG Number of Consults per Night: 1 – 2
– AVG Number of Admissions While On Call: 1
– Typical Cases: Cranial and Spinal Neuro
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.