VeloSource has a locum tenens Radiation Oncology opportunity in Pennsylvania, outside of Pittsburgh.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS
– Minimum Years Experience (if applicable): 5
– M-F | 7a-530p |
– Weeknight Call: M-F | 530p-7a |
– 24hr Weekend Call: F-M | 530p-7a |
– Typical Day: Treatment verification, Follow up visits, image review, on treatment visits, consults, etc.
– Equipment Used: Variant
– Provider May work at Alternate Site within an 1 Hour of Pittsburgh
– Provider Will Work Solo
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available
– Other Specialties Onsite: Medical Oncology
– Typical Cases Seen: Cancer
– AVG Inpatient Census per Day: 1
– AVG Outpatient Census per Day: 35
– AVG Cases per Day: 35
– AVG Evaluations: 35
– AVG Consults per Day: 4
– EMR: Aria
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.