This Urgent Care/Walk-In Clinic Physician job is currently closed.
VeloSource has a new locum tenens Urgent Care opportunity in Illinois, less than an hour outside Peoria.
– Clinic hours vary from 8a-6p (Sunday) 8a-8p(Weekdays)
– No call
– Procedures: Suturing, incision and drainage, x-ray interpretation pending final radiology read, EKG interpretation pending cardiology read
– EMR: EPIC
– Mixed staff of MDs, DOs, PAs, and APNs
– No oversight supervision necessary for this position
– 3.5-4 patients on average/hour
– OSF Bloomington Promptcare providers rotate between 3 sites all within a 20 minute distance
– Types of cases: quick visits – URIs, UTIs, sprains, etc. Not scheduled so volumes fluctuate
– Time to Credential: 30-45 days
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.