This Urology Physician job is currently closed.
VeloSource has a locum tenens Urology opportunity in Danville, Illinois.
– Active IL License, and IMLC providers
– DEA Required: Yes
– Required Procedures: Lithotripsy, Cystoscopies, Prostate and bladder biopsies, Management of bladder and prostate cancers
– Required Certifications: Board Certified in Urology
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– 24hr Call 8a-8a
– Typical Day: Provider would see patients in clinic Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm, with scheduled surgeries in those time frames as well and rounding at hospital, and would be on call off site for 24 hours otherwise
– EMR: EPIC
– Emergency/Temp Privileges available
– 11- 16 patients in office per day with surgeries scheduled as needed
– Nurse, MOA and FOA onsite
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.