VeloSource has a locum tenens Emergency Medicine opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Need: Days and Nights
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible within 3 Years
– Required Certifications: BCEM
– Blocks of 12 – 16hr Shifts
– Community ED Role
– Provider Can Work at Multiple Sites or Just One
– AVG Census: 2 -3 per hour
– Providers Can Expect to See Everything from Cardiac Arrest to Minor Lacerations
– Will Work with APPs
– EMR: Cerner PowerChart
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.