VeloSource has a locum tenens Interventional Cardiology opportunity in Rockford, Illinois.
– Active IL License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ABIM
– 3 years of internal medicine residency, 3 years of general cardiology fellowship, and 1 year of interventional cardiology fellowship
– Minimum Years Experience: 7
– STEMI day hours 7a-5p
– STEMI night call 5p-7a
– STEMI Weekend call Fri 5p- Mon 7a
– Procedures: Interventional
– Will have APN assist only in the morning, APN is off on Thursday
– Providers will work with the Interventional Cardiologist on staff as well as patients that will need a procedure
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.