VeloSource has a General Surgery opportunity open to Physicians near Chicago, Illinois, less than 90 minutes away.
– Active IL License
– DEA is not Required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible (Within the 12 months of residency)
– Required Procedures: Usual general surgery procedures
– Required Certifications: ABMS.
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– 24hr call with OR/Clinic, 24hr call without OR/Clinic
– 7a-5p OR, 8a-5p Clinic, 8a-5p Admin
– Perform appropriate surgeries on an emergent and scheduled basis
– Will also take general surgery calls
– Will be getting outpatient and inpatient referrals from Primary Care and other providers
– Will need to work with other inpatient physicians as well as surgery providers in the group
– EMR: EPIC.
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.