VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care opportunity open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in York, Pennsylvania.
– PA Nurse Practitioner or PA License required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Minimum Years Experience: 2 years of CC or Pulmonary/CC experience required as APP.
– 7P – 7A
– Procedural Skills Required: Arterial and Central Lines
– Procedural Skills Preferred: Vent Management
– RT and Anesthesia are responsible for Intubation (not required)
– Patient Medical Conditions: Resp. failure, sepsis, covid, med-surg
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.