VeloSource has a locum tenens Thoracic Surgery opportunity in Pennsylvania, outside of Harrisburg.
– Active PA License, DEA, Board Certified, ACLS, BLS and 2 years experience required
– Clinic 8a-430p, Hospital/Rounding 7a-430p, Call 430p – 8a
– Trauma Level: III
– Provider will Work in the Clinic One Day a Week or Two Half Days
– Provider will Round on Patients at 1 of the 3 Facilities Every Day
– Providers Typically Operate 2 – 3 Days a Week | Perform Bronchoscopies 1 Day a Week
– If Surgery Day Providers will Round on Inpatients Before or After Surgery
– If Clinic Day Providers will Round on Inpatients Before or After
– On Call 1 Week at a Time
– Provider will Work Solo
– Workload: 90% Surgical
– Procedures: Ion EBUS, Bronch, VATS, XI Robot
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.