VeloSource has a locum tenens Neurosurgery opportunity in Erie, Pennsylvania.
– Call and Rounding Only | Weekend Block of 4 – 5 Days or Block of 7 Days
– Active PA License, Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
– Designation: Level II
– On Call | 30 Min Response
– Other Specialties Onsite: Level II Trauma with Full Compliment of Specialist | Neurointervention Services Separate of Neurosurgery
– Provider will not Solo | 4.5 FTE Neurosurgeons Onsite
– AVG Patient Census: 20 Split between Consults and Rounding
– AVG Surgeries: < 1 Emergency Neurosurgery per Day
– 100% Adult
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available | Mon – Fri 7a – 5p | and for Rounding on Weekends
– Neurosurgery APPs Scrub in for Surgery Mon – Fri But are not on Call
– Typical Cases: 80% Spine and 20% Brain
– EMR: Cerner Powerchart
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.