VeloSource has a locum tenens CRNA opportunity in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Needs: 8s, 10s and 12s
– Mon – Fri | No Call
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Level I Trauma Center with High Acuity Cases
– Medical Direction Model with Attending Anesthesiologist
– Typical Day: Main OR, Same Day OP Center and Off-Site Anesthesia
– Typical Cases: Spine Procedures, Thoracic, Complex Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Plastics, Urology, Vascular, Neurosurgery, General Surgery and ENT
– AVG Number of Cases: 14,000
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.