VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care opportunity outside Harrisburg, Pennsylvania that is open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This is an immediate need that can go up to 6 months.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Arterial and Central Lines
– Preferred Procedures: Vent Management, RT and Anesthesia
– Required Certifications: PA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
– Minimum Years Experience: 2 years of Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical Care Experience as APP
– Must Have Clean Malpractice and References
– Procedures: Resp Failure, Sepsis, COVID and/or Med-Surg | ECMO Managed by ECMO Team
– ICU Census: 24 Patients
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.