VeloSource has a locum tenens Diagnostic Radiology opportunity in Erie, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, Board Certified, Board Eligible, ACLS
– Preferred Certifications: Breast Imaging and MQSA
– Minimum Years Experience (if applicable): 20
– M-F | 730 or 8a-5p | No Call
– Practice Type: Hospital
– Radiologist Will Rotate Into All Aspects of Diagnostic Imaging
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available: Yes | 2 RPAs
– Provider Will Not Work Solo | Supervise RPAs
– Other Radiologist Onsite as Well as a Teleradiology Company to Help Supplements
– Procedures: Basic Interventional Procedures Such as Central Line Placement, FNAs, Paras, Thoras, Breast Biopsies, Aspirations | No Breast MRI Reads
– AVG Exams: 80 Exams per Day – Mix of Plain Films and Cross-Sectional Imaging
– AVG Diagnostics: 13 per Day
– EMR: Imagecast
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.