VeloSource has a locum tenens Emergency Medicine opportunity in Central Pennsylvania, outside of State College. This is open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
– Active PA License, Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Will Need to Know Level 3 – 5 Care
– Required Certifications: ATLS, ACLS, BLS, and PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2+
– Flexible Schedule – Day, Evening and Night Shifts Available
– Designation: Level II
– Will be Supervised by BC/BE Providers
– Provider will not Run Codes
– Critical Care Peds are Transferred
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.