VeloSource has a new locum tenens Anesthesiology opportunity in Central Pennsylvania, 2 hours from Pittsburgh.
– Candidate to become embedded into normal schedule for a FTE anesthesiologist, includes working call
– Shifts start at 6:30 am during the week
– Weekday Call – 11a-7a (20 hrs in-house with Post call day off)
– Weekend Call – 7a-7a (24 hrs – consist of either Friday & Sunday or just Sunday)
– Board Certified / Board Eligible- BC Physicians preferred, if BE, 3 years from residency
– CASES- General surgery, Basic Peds – No pediatric ICU, so all peds traumas are sent out (preferred, not required), Trauma (Level II), Neuro, Thoracic , Obstetrics
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide