VeloSource has a locum tenens Trauma Surgery opportunity in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
– Coverage Details: Typically a weekend or two a month usually in stretches of 3-4 days. There may be some longer stretches available (5-7days)
– Coverage Needs: 24 hour on call, then 24 hour back-up
– Active PA License, DEA Required, Board Status: Board Certified, ACLS, ATLS and PALS
– 24hr Weekend Call | ~ 730a start
– Level II Trauma
– On Call | In-House | 30 min response
– Patient Mix: Medical – 50% | Surgical – 30% | Trauma – 20% |
– Typical Day: 8am morning report, 830am rounds, block time from 730a-1130a; Primary- responding to traumas, consults, etc.; back-up after morning report; and rounds is free to do what they would like as long as within 30 minutes.
– Provider Will Work Solo
– Procedures: Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy and Hernia repair
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.