VeloSource has a locum tenens beginning in April for a Hospitalist physician opportunity in Northern Pennsylvania, outside of Williamsport.
– Active PA License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ACLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Tues – Mon | 7a-7p | No Call
– Backup Call | Tues – Mon | 7p-7a
– Call Type: Telephone
– Must be comfortable managing 6-bed ICU | Will manage vents but anesthesia and GS will intubate and do chest tubes
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available
– Typical Day: 7 – 12 hour shifts from 7A -7P in the hospital working with an APP and then an APP covers the evening from 7P to 7A, however the physician is on for backup call.
– EMR: Cerner
– Full Privileges or Temp Privileges
– Estimated shifts per month: 7
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.