VeloSource has a locum tenens Thoracic Surgery opportunity in central Pennsylvania, outside of State College.
– Active PA License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– 24Hr Call, Mon – Sun
– Typical Day: In patient consult management and post op visits, on call for clinic and service, image review
– Provider Will Work Solo
– AVG Admissions While On Call: Consults 5 – 10 Week
– Other Specialties Onsite: Full Hospital Services
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available | Daylight hour 8-4 assistance available
– EMR: Epic and Cerner
Contact VeloSource about this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.