VeloSource has a locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity outside Bradford, Pennsylvania, open to either a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
– Monday-Sunday 6a-6p, 7 on 7 off, immediate need
– Active PA License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: BLS, ACLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– 7 on / 7 Off
– Typical Day: Rounding, admissions, run codes in the event of no other provider, documentation
– Typical Cases Seen: CHF COPD Chest pain rule out, stroke, gastritis, cellulitis, abdominal pain
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Privileges Available: Temp
– EMR: Meditech
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.