VeloSource has a new locum tenens ObGyn opportunity in Jamestown, New York.
– Coverage Details: 2 days, 24 hour shifts. April 1st and April 3rd. 8am-8am both days.
– Active NY License and Licensure
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: ACLS, CPR, NALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Fri | 8a-8a | In-House Call
– Sun | 8a – 8a | In-House Call
– 24 hour laborist shift. Cover the inpatient maternity unit for laboring patients, triage patients, gynecological patients. Respond to consults in emergency room, OR, other inpatient units as needed.
– Provider will work solo
– EMR: Cerner PowerChart
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.