VeloSource has a locum tenens Neonatology opportunity less than an hour from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License and DEA required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Certifications: BLS, CPR, PALS
– 24hr Call | Mon – Sun | 7a
– 24 hour call rate plus call back hourly rate
– Typical Day: If working would be on for 24 hours. Rounding (roughly takes 3-4hrs to complete) then on call at home
– Provider will work solo
– APP/Mid-Level coverage available
– EMR: Core Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.