VeloSource has a locum tenens Neurology opportunity in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
– Outpatient, Free-Standing Clinic – Epilepsy
– Active PA License, DEA Required, BLS, CPR
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Epilepsy or Neurophysiology Fellowship Preferred
– Mon-Thurs | 8a-5p | Clinic
– Fri | 8a -430p | Clinic
– Primary Patients are with Epilepsy-Seizure Management
– Office-Based Neurology, Working with APPs and a Medical Assistant
– General Neurology with Strong Emphasis in Caring for Seizure Patients
– Appointment Types are Mostly Transition of Cares | New to Provider but Not New to Department/Organization
– Other Specialties Onsite: Neurologists, Neurology APPs, Sleep Medicine Providers and Neuropsychology
– APP Coverage Available: Yes | Dayshift with Provider
– Procedures: EEG Reads for Those Ordered by the Provider and Hospital Studies
– EMR: EPIC with Modal to Support Transcription
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.