VeloSource has a locum tenens Vascular Surgery opportunity in Central Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, DEA, ACLS
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Minimum Experience- 1 year
– 24hr Call | 7a-7a |
– Mon – Sun | 8a-12p | Rounding and Consults
– Typical Day: Inpatient rounding and provide consults, estimated time = 4 hours. Be on-call 24-hours per day and available as needed for emergency department and trauma center
– Provider Will Work Solo
– AVG Admissions While on Call: 0-1
– Procedures: open and endovascular surgical procedures
– Typical Cases Seen: typical vascular surgery patients
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available: 8am – 430p
– EMR: Cerner
– Patient Mix: 98% Adult | 2% Peds
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.