VeloSource has a locum tenens Trauma Surgery opportunity in Pennsylvania, outside of State College.
– Active PA License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, ATLS, BLS and PALS
– Minimum Years Experience: 5
– Mon-Sun | 7a-7p or 7p-7a | No Call
– Typical Day: 7 AM report, AM rounds, respond to all trauma activations /difficult airways and massive transfusions. 7p sign off
– Trauma Designation: Level II
– Provider Will Work Solo
– Typical Cases Seen: Falls and Motor Vehicle Crash (MVC)
– Patient Mix: 92% Adult | 8% Peds
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available | 24hr Coverage
– EMR Cerner Powerchart
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.