VeloSource has a new locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity in Pennsylvania, outside of Johnstown.
– Active PA License and DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Minimum Years Experience: 2 Years
– M-Sun |7a-7p | No Call
– Full-time hospitalist physician to work 7 on 7 off schedule at a small community hospital
– Patient mix 100% Adult | 90% Medical | 10% Surgical
– Typical Day: 7 on 7 off daylight schedule manages rounding on patients with one other physician and an advanced practice provider. Physician works from 7a-7p.
– Provider will not work solo
– Other Specialties onsite: General Surgery, Critical Care (7a-7p), Tele-Nephrology
– APP/Mid-Level Coverage Available: Yes
– EMR: Paragon-McKesson
– Avg. Census Per Day: Inpatient 35 (Split between doctors)
– Admissions: 5-6 per day
– Consults: 2-3 per day
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.