VeloSource has a locum tenens Interventional Radiology opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active State License, ACLS, DEA, BC/BE Radiology
– Interventional Radiology fellowship trained
– Hepatobiliary procedure experience a plus
– CAQ in VIR is desired
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Weekday: Mon-Fri | 8a – 5p |
– Week Night Call | 5p-8a | Offsite Pager
– Weekend Day Call: Sat-Sun | 8a-6p | Offsite
– Weekend Night Call: Sat-Sun | 5p-8a | Offsite
– Provider Will Work Solo
– Procedures: performs a full spectrum of interventional radiology procedures and maintains active outpatient clinics at multiple sites with strong oncologic, hepatobiliary, transplant, trauma, vascular, and pediatric interventional radiology services
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available
– EMR: Cerner: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.