VeloSource has a locum tenens Medical Onocology opportunity in Hanover, Pennsylvania.
– Active Pennsylvania License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– M-F | 8a-430p |
– Typical Day: See treatment patients, follow up patients, 2 – 4 new patients. The provider will share coverage of infusion center to respond to any acute infusion issues or reactions. The provider will share on call consults and hospital rotation with other Med Onc provider on site every other week and weekend.
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Other Specialties Onsite: Palliative Care & Genetics
– EMR: EPIC Beacon
– Typical Cases Seen: Hematology Oncology, Benign heme
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our locum tenens opportunities nation-wide.