VeloSource is seeking a Hospice/Palliative Care physician for a locum tenens assignment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified Board certification or board eligibility in Palliative Medicine is required.
– Primary clinical responsibilities include attending on the hospital-based palliative care consult service.
– Required Certifications: BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– M-F 8a-430p
– Typical Day: Provide consult services for 8 hours/day – typically 8 patients per full day on either the inpatient or clinic sites
– Provider Will Not Work Solo
– Will Work at Multiple Sites
– There will be CRNPs and RN staff at either the clinic or hospital for support
– APP/Midlevel Coverage is Available
– Patient Mix: 99% Adult 1% Peds
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.