VeloSource has a locum tenens Physician ObGyn opportunity in Northern Illinois, around an hour from Chicago.
– Active Illinois License and DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Standard OB/GYN procedures
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, OBGYN certified
– Minimum Years Experience 0-2
– M-F 8a-5p
– Weekly Call coverage 5p-8a
– Weekend Call 1:4 24/hr coverage
– Typical Day: Clinic hours with adjustments for delivery time and surgery time
– Procedures: Gyne Surgery is a plus
– EMR: EPIC
– Staff onsite: 1 Mid wife, 1 APP women’s health and prenatal care, 1 APP women’s health
– Average patients per day: 20
– Facility type: Acute Care Hospital
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.