VeloSource has a locum tenens Pathology opportunity in Rockford, Illinois.
– Active IL License and IMLC providers
– DEA Required: No
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible (Within the 12 months of residency)
– Required Certifications: ASCP(American Society Clinical Pathology) and or ABP(American Board of Pathology)
– Minimum Years Experience (if applicable): 1
– M-F 8a-4:30p
– US, EBUS immediate evaluations, surgical pathology, non Gyne cytology, bone marrow interpretation, frozen sections.
– Excellent turn around time in signing out cases (including frozen sections)
– APP support staff. Pathology assistant will work with Pathologist
– Will work with other Pathologist in the department
– EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.