VeloSource has a locum tenens Gastroenterology opportunity located in Central Pennsylvania, around an hour from State College.
– 24hr Coverage 5p-5p
– 100% Adult, provider will work solo
– Level II Trauma
– Includes Call & Rounding
– Estimated shifts per month: 14
– Procedures Required: Colonoscopy, EGD
– Procedures Preferred: EUS, ERCP
– Active PA License, DEA required
– Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
– Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens and Permanent opportunities nation-wide.