VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care opportunity in Erie, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License or Licensure
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Primary responder for Code Blue, Ventilator Management, Noninvasive positive pressure ventilation, Intubation, Bedside Bronchoscopy, Invasive hemodynamic monitoring, Accurate interpretation of hemodynamic data, Insertion of arterial lines, Insertion of central venous lines, Cardioversion
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS and ENLS if possible
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Day Shift | 7a-5p | No Call Night Shift | 5p-7a | No Call Swing Shift | 2p -10p| No Call
– EM/neuro/family med residents present on 1/3rd of shifts
– # of patients covered on night shift may increase in July as we fill more beds
– Trauma Level: II
– Average intubation for day shift is 1, as the locum would only be on MICU, CV or swing and these units average 1 per day.
– Inpatient Setting
– Will Attend Code Blues, Will Oversee a Mix of Trauma, Medical and CV ICU Patients
– Closed ICU Setting
– Specialties Onsite: All Other Subspecialties including ID, Urology, Neurology, Neurointervention, Neurosurgery, Cardiology, Ortho, etc.,
– App/Mid-Level Coverage Available
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.