VeloSource has a locum tenens OB-GYN opportunity in Southern Michigan, less than an hour from Lansing. This position is open to a Physician.
– Active MI License
– DEA Required: Yes
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible (within 5 years, within 3 years preferred)
– Required Certifications: BLS, ACLS, PALS
– Minimum Years of Experience (if applicable): 1
– 24hr Call | 8:00a-8:00a
– Inpatient only
– Case/Procedural requirements: 50 deliveries and 25 GYN within 12 months
– What is the typical day for the provider: typically only deliveries, GYN calls are rare at all of our locations
– What type of procedures: Both routine and complicated deliveries, amniocentesis is not required
– Avg volume: 0-3
– EMR: EPIC
– Emergency Credentials available
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.