VeloSource has an Interventional Cardiology opportunity open to Physicians under an hour from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
– 24 hour Coverage for STEMI call and scheduled OP procedures during normal hours 1-2 cases per day
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Requirement Notes: Temporary Pacemaker LHC/PCI
– Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, Stroke Certified
– Minimum Years Experience: 3
– Tues – Fri | 7a – 3p | Outpatient procedures
– Weeknight Call | 3p-7a |
– 24hr Weekend Call | 7a – 7a |
– All-inclusive market rate (no call back)
– Will work solo
– APP/Midlevel Coverage Available: 8a – 5p
– Procedures: LHC, PCI, Temporary Pacer
– Typical Cases Seen: STEMI and stable angina
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.