VeloSource has a General Surgery opportunity open to Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners in Midland, Michigan
– Active MI License, IMLC providers
– DEA Required
– Board Status: Board Certified
– Required Certifications: ACLS, ATLS, BLS
– Minimum Years Experience: 1
– Case/Procedural log requirements: 50 inpatient within 12 months
– Monday-Sunday night, 7p-7a
– Coverage starts on Monday 7p, last shift ends following Monday 7a
– 7 days on/ 7 off
-Managing patient admissions and consults for trauma, general surgery, and urology.
– Hospital wide first call for all inpatient surgical services (general surgery, trauma, orthopedics, urology and colorectal surgery)
– Procedures: proficient in suturing, central line, art line, chest tube placement
– Inpatient coverage
– EMR: EPIC
.Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.