VeloSource has a Pediatric Hospitalist locums opportunity in Central Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License, DEA, Board Certified/Eligible
– Required Certifications: CPR, PALS, NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program
– Minimum Years Experience: 2
– Mon-Sun 8a-430p Rounding
– 24hr Call 8a-8a
– Typical Day: Round daily in newborn nursey, level 2 nursery and pediatric inpatient unit average of 3 patients. Be in-house as needed for deliveries and be on-call 24 hours per day, although do not need to be inhouse 24-hours per day, just available.
– Provider will work solo
– Other Specialties Onsite: OB-GYNs, in-house anesthesiology: MD and CRNA. Multiple medical and surgical specialists in-house or on-call. UPMC
– Procedures: Stabilization of a critical newborn to transfer; neonatal resuscitation; Intubation; Lumbar puncture; Peripheral venous access; Umbilical catheter placement; Circumcision; Thoracentesis; CPAP supervision
– Typical Cases Seen: Majority was well infants, routine delivery, however there is a level 2 nursery for newborns requiring a higher level of care.
– EMR: Cerner
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.