Locum Tenens Anesthesiology CRNA Opportunity – Roseburg, OR
VeloSource has an Anesthesiologist opportunity open to Physicians in Roseburg, Oregon.
– Expected daily hours: Independent practice 50hrs per week, 8-10hrs/weekday
– First Call Frequency: q7 weekdays
– Second Call Frequency: q7 weekdays
– Post Call Day Off: Always
– Case-mix: General, Ortho, Uro, Gyn, Ortho, L3 Trauma ,no peds, no hearts
– CRNA inserts Central Venous catheter
– CRNA inserts arterial catheters
– CRNA inserts lumbar epidural catheters
– CRNA administers spinal anesthesia
– CRNA administers Axillary Brachial Plexus Blocks
– CRNA administers other regional anesthesia blocks
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.