Locum Tenens Critical Care NP/PA Opportunity – York, PA
Critical Care Intensivist
VeloSource has a locum tenens Critical Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant opportunity in York, Pennsylvania.
– Active PA License
– Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
– Required Procedures: Arterial and Central Lines
– Preferred Procedures: Vent Management, RT and Anesthesia
– Required Certifications: PA Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
– Minimum Years Experience: 2 years of Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical Care Experience as APP
– Support Staff: 2 APPs and 1 Resident (Includes the Locum) | Resident Manages 12 – 15 of the Patients
– Procedures: Resp Failure, Sepsis, COVID and/or Med-Surg | ECMO Managed by ECMO Team
– ICU Census: 30 Patients | Currently 25 – 28 Patients
– EMR: Epic
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.